December 02, 2005

What was I thinking?

December, 2005

12-02-05

What was thinking? Here I am in the middle of a snowstorm with no birdseed and no chocolate! I'll be forced to eat real food--I have no idea what the birds will eat. Maybe, they'd like some peanut butter and crackers...

Photo-No, I still haven't made nice with Hello--the above picture was posted the old-fashioned way (JMH, 2005, copyrighted, etc.).

Who knew?-The memory of a goldfish is about three seconds. Think about that the next time you're trying to teach your fish tricks.

Writing-It's a good day to write. I'm writing a book set in Hawaii that is perfect for days like this...

Quotes du jour:

"Every child is a story yet to be told." Sesame Street, courtesy of PBS

"Everyone has a plan until they get hit." Mike Tyson


No comments: