September 03, 2008

Sarah Palin--a case of bad timing

Dragonfly in Oregon, © Dick Hooper, 2008

Sarah Palin- It's all politics in this country. Right now, I'm hanging around waiting for what Sarah Palin has to say. I've been getting emails calling me sexist because I've mentioned her running when she has children. Obama has kids, too, they say. Should he not be running?


What's wrong with you people? Do you not see the difference between a man with school age children and a woman who has a five-month-old baby with down syndrome? She is need much more at home than she is in Washington. That baby needs her.


Still waiting to see what she has to say. Maybe she'll convince me we really can't live without her. I've heard on MSNBC that she is not even giving her own speech. It's a speech written for an unknown man that's being "feminized" for her--with her own added touches, I presume. Good grief.


Republicans--lies, lies, lies. I am so sick of it.


MSNBC news--I've noticed them slanting the news toward the Democrats, and I am disappointed. I can't give you a list, I haven't got that kind of time.


Hate email--some of you people need to get a life. I got an email photo of Palin that was real, I think, but offensive all the same. I did not use it here. I forwarded it to only one Republican email friend. They were not amused. The truth hurts, I guess, but I don't even want the photo on my site. Of course, if she makes me mad tonight, maybe I will post it!


No time to edit.


Quote du jour:


"The people of the world have always been more impressed with the power of our example than the example of our power." President Bill Clinton, 2008 National Democratic Convention




No comments: