February 28, 2007

Talking to the local chickens...

JMH, all rights reserved

2-28-07-Judges in this country are approaching the IQ needed to run for president. For heaven's sake, bury that poor girl. Even her silicone is beginning to sag*.


On my bed table-The Great Hobokan Chicken Emergency by D. Manus Pinkwater-I found this book in my daughter’s room. I’ve always meant to read it and today was the day. Cute book. I’m sure it’ll come up in any conversations I have with the local chickens. In my business, I call this research. Tee-hee.


On my TV-The Turner Movie Channel. I've discovered they run real movies--with a plot, characters, and everything! Who knew? I'd almost forgotten what watching a real movie was like. The junk they call movies on the regular channels makes me yearn for hockey (and I hate hockey).


*For those of you lucky enough to be living someplace else: Anna Nicole Smith


Quote du jour:
“Only nut cases want to be president.” A Man Without a Country, Kurt Vonnegut




No comments: