February 15, 2007

D. C. is full of monkeys!

copyright JMH
2-15-07-The photo is from a trip to St. Thomas years ago. It reminds me of that saying about when God closes a door he opens a window. Here, windows abound--pick one!

Font Fairy-My Font Fairy deserted me yesterday. After I'd signed off, I realized that Google's new format shrinks fonts smaller than usual size. This font is labeled huge--I'll be the judge of that!

Custer and His Naked Ladies-The book is still waiting for permissions. Meanwhile, I've started the first novel with a Northwest setting. It has no title yet, but I'm calling it Ralph, for reasons I can't explain. It's going to be difficult for me to change settings, but I imagine my relatives are breathing heavy sighs of relief that I've finally stopped writing about them!

Quote du jour:

An example from the monkey: "The higher it climbs, the more you see of its behind." Saint Bonaventure

No comments: