January 20, 2009

At last! An Idaho Baker!

Poster courtesy of Joyce Stevens
Thanks, Joyce!
Over two years ago, upon seeing the candidates for president in 2008, I complained that they were all Tater Tots, and what this country needed was an Idaho Baker.
We got him. No more hash browns!
God bless America. God bless our new president, Barack Obama.


Songs du jour:

"Joy to the world. All the boys and girls now. Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea. Joy to you and me." Three Dog Night

"Birds flyin' high. You know how I feel...it's a new dawn...it's a new day...feelin' good." Anthony Newley and Leslie Bricusse

1 comment:

David said...

My song today: Ding-Dong! The Witch is Dead

It strikes me, as an outside observer, the real greatness of BHO is he reconnects Americans to what is so special about America.