August 07, 2013

Surviving Arthritis, How to Live on a Rocky Beach, Kindle article

This is the trailer for my Kindle article on surviving arthritis.
If you're an Amazon Prime Member, you can borrow this article for free!

About the time I was coming down with a chronic illness, teenagers were wearing tee-shirts that said, "Life's a Beach!" I wanted to stop one of them and scribble underneath, "Yeah, but some beaches have rocks!"
Surviving Arthritis, How to Live on a Rocky Beach is a non-medical, motivational article for those who have arthritis and other autoimmune issues. Most people get light to moderate discomfort upon getting arthritis, but some of us get severe cases of it. I wrote this article for them. As I have firsthand experience with this condition (I was first diagnosed in 1984). I can honestly say, "Been there. Done that." Article, Kindle, $2.99 USD

 

 
 
 
Facebook, YouTube

No comments: