September 06, 2007

Our food supply

Our food supply-I’ve never been a fan of processed food, but it was easy for me to avoid, so I didn’t give it much thought. Lately, after an illness during which I was tempted to retry some of the shunned food, I was reminded of the poor quality of our everyday food chain. Are we feeding this stuff to our kids? Really?! Shame on us!

Custer and His Naked Ladies-Still in production.

Politics-When I started this blog, I planned to use it to insert a political barb from time to time. I abandoned that idea when politics ceased to be funny. Folks, the next time around, we’ve got to get it right. The next 500 days may be the most dangerous in our nation’s history.

Quote du jour:
“If you want to walk on water, you’ve got to get out of the boat.”
The Tacoma News Tribune. I lost the article that I was saving so I could credit the author because recycling day snuck up on me, sorry!

No comments: