September 04, 2009

Dump the Republicans

© 2009, Janelle Meraz Hooper

What’s up? We’ve been rebuilding our sundeck. The white spots are water--it rained. Well...this is the Northwest!

Politics- Have the Republicans in DC gone nuts? We elected them to govern, not wage a fear war full of lies and misconceptions. Their actions are unconscionable. Unbelievable. UNFORGIVABLE. To say they have gone over the top is an understatement. Maybe we do need a two-party system: Democrats and Independents. Our country doesn’t have time to put up with the baggage (lies, cheating, sexual scandals, Christian jihads, etc.) they bring with them. We’ve got serious problems in this country. Their actions on the healthcare issue are nothing short of scandalous. Dump them, dump them all!

What are you reading? Write and let me know!
JanelleMHooper@comcast.net
I plan to have more guest authors this winter. I hope you enjoy them and their excerpts.

On my TV- I’m loving the Anthony Bourdain show, No Reservations, on the Travel Channel. What a wonderful glimpse into other people’s lives. Check it out, you’ll like it!

On my Kindle- A Drummer’s Life: Forty years In Rock and Roll by Karla Stover. A nice piece of rock and roll history. Readers will love it, historians will call it a valuable insight into the life and times of Rock and Roll. Shorter than book length…

Bernie (Madoff) – what’s for lunch today, Bernie, over in the big house?

Quote du jour- “Life must be lived forward, but it can only be understood backward.” Unknown. Courtesy of Alexander Vassilieff

Recession buster!
Bears in the Hibiscus,
a humorous romance
…Mary thinks the last person she wants to see on her Hawaiian vacation is Mark, her ex-brother-in-law, a Montana park Ranger…
Offered in eBook format on my site for $3.00 (PayPal Only). Available on Kindle for $7.96.
www.JanelleMerazHooper.com

No time to edit. I'll do better when I get my bangs cut!



No comments: